Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: (Hound or bird hunting enthusiasts) A Garmin Astro 320/T5 GPS/GLONASS dog tracking system. This handheld device and collar takes dog tracking to a higher level. Track up to 10 dogs at one time at up to a 9 mile range. High sensitivity GPS receiver, enhanced map drawing capability, Birdseye Satellite Imagery capability, and a 3-axis electronic compass to aid in getting back to camp or your truck following the hunt. Geared primarily for hound hunters or bird hunters, this unit is the top of the line in dog tracking features. I have not done it justice in the explanation. Search it up online and you'll see firsthand it's capability.

Nite Lite Wizard LED headlamp. No more bulbs to buy, 2 brightness settings, 20 hour run time on high, lightweight,and lo-pro softcap with protective insert.

I got out of hound hunting last Fall after acquiring this quality gear. It does me no good sitting in my shop. Both the Garmin and Nite Lite have been in the field less than 10 times. They are like new with all manuals and extras included. If you, or someone you know is an active hound or bird hunter you (they) should give this offer serious consideration. Some of my pictures were too big to load here, so if you want more photos I'd be happy to send them.

MSRP on the Garmin Astro 320/T5 is $599.99. I will sell this unit for $400.00.
MSRP on the Nite Lite is $124.99. I will sell the one pictured for $95.00.

Both of these prices include shipping to the lower 48. Please send me a PM with any questions, and thank you for looking. - Jeff

20160828_175737 (1).jpg 20160828_175751.jpg 20160828_181502.jpg

·
Registered
445 Posts
I have a guy I work with that will probably take this off your hands but let me see if I can get a hold of him being holiday weekend

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Aaron. The Garmin is a great system, and it's like new in the box. Without any **** hounds anymore it just isn't practical keeping it around. Let me know if your co-worker is interested. Thanks again, Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts