Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the next week or so Gander Mountain has Gun Clubs on sale for $59.95.
In store you're limited to two flats, but if you go on line you can order as many as you want and shipping is free to the store.
Not a great price, but not bad either. 10 flats on order.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eightbore, that's nice, I put this out as a FYI to all shooters who may be interested is a decent deal, are you offering your deal to everyone? if not, why the post?

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
RE: Or is it for club members only?

I do know that if your club does bulk purchases from Gamaliel Shooting supply, the club receives a discount on purchases (usually as part of a target order).

Some clubs allow members to piggy back on orders and pass on all or some of the discount.

I just purchased Noble Sport through a club for $56 per case.

The same type of deals can be made at many volunteer clubs around the country with reloading supplies, but you have to ask around to see what clubs do this.

--------------

And, yes, you normally have to be a club member if a club does this. A perk of membership.

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
eightbore............is that price for everyone from your supplier or is it a wholesaler selling to other businesses and you are in the deal?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you're getting them through your club that has a wholesale license where they don't pay sales tax till they sell them, you are potentially putting them in trouble with the state should they ever get audited.
If they find you're buying them and using them for you own purpose they can loose their license and be forced to pay back taxes with a penalty.
Not really worth the chance for a few bucks.

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
jbmi is correct. A local club just got busted for exactly the same scenario. They'd better have a healthy balance in their treasury when the tax man comes callin'!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts