Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased anything from Gamaliel.com?

I need to get some wads and our local club's supplier is out and not sure when they will get restocked so I am down to finding some online. The price isn't great, $91.40/case after shipping, but it is the cheapest I have found.

I am looking for reviews or suggestions on the best/cheapest place on the net to find Claybuster wads.

Thanks,

Todd

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have purchased quite a few times from gamaliel. They are a very good company in my opinion. Very quick shipping. Usually the cheapest prices I can find. I recommend them.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
talbers,

Where are you located?

Gamaliel is an excellant place to do business with.

You could also call Claybuster, and see who are their distributors near you.

Chuck

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Have bought from them for 15 years, always great but you need to compare prices as they are not competitive at times on some things. Just ordered 6 bags of nickel plated shot at a good price shipped for $13. Bought my PW 2000 loader from them in 2000 or 2001

·
Registered
647 Posts
I've dealt with them for over 20 years with no complaints. Good folks. Shipping on the wads is not included in their free shipping offer however.

·
Just getting by.....
1,446 Posts
Free shipping excludes wads, shot and shotgun target ammo.

Still a great place our club orders everything from them.

Tim

·
2,773 Posts
And they are very nice folks. Did me a big, personal favor at the '08 Grand and I have tried to use them for everything I buy on-line, if they stock it.

I have purchased from them many times on-line and never had any problems, plus they ship really fast.

Bob

·
Registered
247 Posts
Try CAC Associates in Emmensburg, PA. Great people to deal with, and their prices are very good on CB wads, Ammo, and other components.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow, CAC Associates is even cheaper. Looks like I will be giving them a call on Monday to check on shipping costs.

Thanks!

Todd

·
Registered
99 Posts
Many purchases from Gamaliel, with NO problems. They are first on my supply list. Also my gun club uses them for almost everything.

Rick

·
Registered
328 Posts
You can also get a nice Gamaliel t-shirt for five bucks. Can't get a plain one from WalMart for that price... ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.