Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a BT-99 that I use with a 4-H that has a G square recoil that has quit working and would like to locate one or someone to replace the cylinder any information would be appreciated.

·
Ljutic Nut
2,951 Posts
Go to the web site

http://www.shockmaster.com/

·
Registered
542 Posts
You might try replacing the valve core. Be sure to use the one made for refrigerants (usually green). It’s solved the only problem I’ve ever had with mine.
Good luck

·
Registered
356 Posts
Targetsmasher did e-mail me last night and I answered it, but for the benefit of anyone else with a similar issue, here is my answer:

It should only need rebuilt, and the cost to do that is $35.00 plus shipping if it does not need a new piston and $50.00 plus shipping if it does need a new piston. I try very hard to turn around reducer rebuilds in 24 hours or less, by the way. What problems is he having with it?? Is it stiff or is it somehow leaking? If it's leaking it may just need a new valve core, which I can mail you at no charge. We may want to talk briefly by phone. I am leaving for a while but could talk later or tomorrow. Feel free to give my a phone number and we can talk on my nickel if you wish. Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.