Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a number of requests for information and pictures

Browning 425

Bob these are gorgeous guns and like new- this one has a gun metal blue custom painted and fully adjustable stock

30 inch barrels

No porting

regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Guys this is a really nice gun. Gene got it on trade from me. You all know the debacle between he and I so let's not add fuel to the fire. It is pristine and shoots great. Let's see if Gene puts up gun #2 it's matching twin in House of Color Orange. Both guns are in pristine condition and shoot incredibly well. Pretty rare to find these fixed choke euro guns. Rey Perez

·
Premium Member
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Both guns are 30 inch and improved modified and full

Either one 1777.77 plus shipping to an FFL

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Dear Gene

Where do you come up with these jewels?

I picked up a 2008 Euro 525 28" non-ported Bunker gun from a local dealer. It has everything the target guns have except porting. Came with IM/F chokes. Dealer thought it was a field gun. I stole it. LOL

So far, best score with it is a 23 (not on the ATA trap field). It is pleasingly nimble on hard rights and lefts. A younger shooter could do well with your 30" gun.

·
Premium Member
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the bump

No sign that this has even been shot although it might have been tested a couple of times but not by me

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS great for multiple shooters or someone needing adjustments to their stock

Plus you would look good shooting them whether you are veteran or a junior shooter

·
Registered
647 Posts
I would have thought these would have been snapped up by an entry level bunker shooter, adult or junior. The fixed choke barrels make the gun much more lively than a screw choke Citori for which you'll pay significantly more and the price leaves you room to install after market chokes if you choose while maintaining the handling characteristics of the gun.

I say this as someone who shoots one over a Belguin Browning or Perazzi, particularly for the price to questionable performance increase.

Chuck

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.