Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This a perfect time for all the west coast conservatives to move east. I've always wanted to see a bunch of libby-commies glowing in the dark.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Try the link

·
Registered
772 Posts
This is pure high grade BS!

Please consider that this is the news rag that who told you to buy as much Gold as you could lay your hands on @ $2000/oz because the end of the world is now!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Hey Tinman, look at the source page- it's the gold sellers that want the suckers to buy gold again at $1200 an oz after it has fallen for all the suckers who bought at $1800 an oz because the world is coming to a end!

Also, you may want to know that the clown's RAD counter is set to go off at a normal reading and that the entire Pacific ocean is radioactive because it has natural isotopes!

Just thought you might want to know that the next time you bite into a Tuna sandwich!

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Excerpt...

"...As we enter 2014, we are entering a time when the world is becoming increasingly unstable. The global economy is being shaken, political corruption is seemingly everywhere, evidence of advanced social decay is all around us and the earth itself is starting to groan and crack with increasingly regularity. But the mainstream media continues to insist that everything is going to be just fine. That is one of the reasons why I wrote my new novel. The American people deserve to hear the truth and be warned about the great challenges that are rapidly approaching. - See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/36-signs-the-media-is-lying-to-you-about-how-radiation-from-fukushima-is-affecting-the-west-coast_012014#sthash.iayafmu8.dpuf..."

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Just had a long visit with my cousin who teaches English in Tokyo (18 years). He told me that the Japanese government was cautioned against building reactors at Fukishima because the area had been devastated by a tsunami 70 years earlier. Their rational was that, having gone through the devastation of 2 atomic bombs, they understood nuclear power. FAIL. And he went on to say it wasn't in their makeup to apologize for anything. Just for your information.

Ron Burr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts