Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 guns up for trade, I would like to trade both of them for a Perazzi or nice combo/ o/u trap gun.

First is a Winchester Model 12 with serial #650309 (1930-1931) in good shape with custom wood, shoots great and functions just as well. Fixed full choke, pull trigger and vented rib, does have some bluing wear LOP is 14 1/2".

Second is a Franchi 2005 3 barrel combo, has a 34" fixed full choke top single barrel with an add a rib, a 32" fixed full and IM o/u barrel with add a rib and a 32" fixed IM top single barrel. It has an adjustable Gracoil system currently set at 15 1/2" LOP along with an adjustable comb all very well done by Tronspace Gunworks with receipts. The guns is set up (pull, double pull) now but I can change to ( release, double release) and if not I will send along the parts so it can be changed at your own will comes with receipts from Big Ridge Gunsmiths. The Franchi is in very good condition, shoots great, very minimal bluing wear, wood is in great shape but there are two dents in the forearm wood ( tried to show in pictures). The case is also in good shape some rips from ribs but nothing major.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts