Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS a AL 391 URIKA 12g 30"bbl optima choke with HIVIZ sight system trap with montecarlo stock, only 50 rounds through it. $850.00 shipping is incl to your FFL.
Also REM 1100 jack west stock with Ken Rucker's auto-buster,Old Glory.with all the hardwear. $ 425.00 shipping is incl.
Also a AL391 TEKNYS 12g 32"bbl optima choke trap.Very nice wood ,but my brothers gun fell off the rack and hit mine that was next to it and put some dings on the stock, but nothing that can not be fixed,That"s why the price of $1050.00 shipping is incl to your FFL.
Any questions call 1-860-670-5888. Thank you . Tasos. The TEKNYS is sold. Thank you. The 391 Urika is sold .New price for the 1100 Jack west stock with Ken Rucker"s auto-buster.$400.00.Length of pull is 15"it was over $600.00 dollars new,it has only been used once for 50 rounds.The pistol grip is way to small for my big hands.The auto-buster made the 1100 12g recoil fill like 28g.If you do not like the old glory look,you can always spray it the color you like,or a nice camo job.it is also drilled for a shoulder strap,so you can take it off your hands on a long sporting clay round.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have been shooting a gun identical to your teknys, and have shot very well with it. If anyone is looking for a great shooting trap gun at a good price, don't hesitate. If i didn't have one, or if i could afford to own two i would buy it. Gonna go try to break a couple hundred with mine tomarrow. If i break 199 it won't be the guns fault!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
The 391, which rib is on the gun and is the stock's comb parallel? I.E., is this the "Parallel Trap" model...can't tell from the picture.

E-mail sent.

WNCRob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.