Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Computer is now working and do have pictures that I can e mail now. The super x1 is one of Bob Baumgardner's guns with silver nitride finish and a really neat pull trigger. Stock is nice grain monte carlo with sporting clays pad 14 3/4". The barrell is 30" with no screw with series 2 briley chokes .732 I have 4 extended and 2 flush. There is hi viz comp site on end. Great piece of super x history here for sale at a bargain. Email me your address and I will send pictures. jim w louisiana

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Jim.. Send me the pictures and I'll post them for you... To all.. Jim is a friend of mine.. He keeps everything in excellent condition and is great to deal with.. You'll be more than happy with anything you get from him.. All Good.. Mike

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Jim.. please send them.. just a little bit lighter.. The first batch downloaded to dark.. Thanks.. Mike.. BTW Beautiful shotgun..That's one of the prettiest stocks I've ever seen.. I liked the signed trigger too.. and the custom forend tube.. Looks like all the trick work has been done..

Everyone.. this is a $2000 gun if you could ever find another one...

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
I sent a message to you re: a few other questions.

I think we can come to terms if I can get a few more questions answered.

thanks in advance. Provide your phone number and I'll give you a call or call me at 317 506 8534

Noel Kendall

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.