Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to switch to 1oz. loads, but i have 2500 11/8oz. wads and want to switch to Downranges XL1, the neon green ones, anyone got some to trade?

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Email sent. I have a boatload of neon green DR oz wads, but hopefully you are located where we can swap out face to face.

·
Registered
274 Posts
For your info from my experience this year. I have used the neon green wads from downrange for the past few years ( on a MEC ) great wads. I am using them now on my spolar, but they only work on remington hulls. If you are using winchester hulls you need to use the downrange pink wads that have the same bottom as the spolar gold wads. I am finishing up my neon greens and bought a case of the pinks they run a few dollars more but pattern the same in my gun. The greens do not fit in the AA hulls they pop up and spill shot because of an air pocket that forms in the AA hull. I worked with Dixie on this from spolar and Kevin from downrange on this. Just trying to save you a headache.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am aware of the wad-hull problem, i load only rem hulls, thats why i plan on using the XL-1 neon green wads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.