Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale or trade is a Krieghoff KS5 34" single barrel trap gun. The gun has not been modified, no barrel work, the comb is factory as are the chokes. the top lever sits about 5 O'clock. The is slight blue wear on right side of receiver the trigger guard shows blue wear as well. That is the only blue wear I see, if you see anything else it is just glare. The gun is adjustable for poi using barrel hangers, the gun comes with 2, 60/40 and 70/30 which is currently in the gun. The gun has adjustable triggers for both creep and pull weight. Gun comes with a factory Krieghoff hard case, tools, chokes (2,3,4) and manual. The gun is in awesome condition, with no issues that I can see.

I am interested in selling the gun outright, the price is $2500 plus shipping. I am also interested in trading I am looking for a 30" or 32" overunder. I am pretty open, let me know what you have. I am also willing to add money if need be. I have a ton more pics, if you need them shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks, Bryce 720-560-5946
Musical instrument

Shotgun Air gun

Wood

Shotgun Wood

Gun Revolver Trigger

Gun Shotgun Trigger

Footwear

Revolver

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
FS TRADE KRIEGHOFF KS5 34

Very nice! Bluing could be touched up, or redone in the hot tank. Be just like new.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks, guys. The gun really hasn't been shot much. My hands just seem to have the right amount of magic to wear blueing prematurely.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

TTT, All emails and pm's have been responded to. I am open to responsible offers and trades. Thanks

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

ks5special, Thanks for the offer on the Zoli, but I'll have to pass. Nice gun though.

TTT for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Sorry, I have not received a message from you. Feel free to resend. Thanks

Bryce

·
Registered
7 Posts

I sent an e-mail to the hotmail address on the original post but I just sent you a pm instead
thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts

I have a very nice older untouched Browning Citori o/u. It has 30" fixed choke Full on top modified on bottom barrels. The gun has an up graded African Mahogany stock and matching forearm. The blueing is 98% and the gun is almost as tight as brand new.
I will follow with some pic's to your email.
Thanks
Fred
Call me at 559-577-9547

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Thanks Fred, got the pics. Will shoot you an email. Have a good evening

Bryce

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status