Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am listing for a friend. He has a 34" TMX SPECIAL for sale. It is all original with all seril numbers matching except. He does not have the original stock. He has a PFS stock with the roll over comb. Gun is 99% blue and the forearm is 95%.you can see some rack rash on the forearm. Gun has never had anyone in the barrel. It is a fixed choke. I will have pictures tomorrow night. He would like to get $3900 shipped to the lower 48. I wish I could shoot a high rib gun and this gun would not be for sale. Thanks.

jerry Nickell

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures I took tonight were not good. I will have pics tomorrow. I got home too late for good pics

Jerry

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roscoe, I do not know the bore and choke. I think some Perazzi experts can tell you by the markings on the barrel. It is marked as 18.4 which I think is a .724 bore. The barrel has 1 dot in a circle which I beleive is full choke. I dropped a dime down the barrel and it stops about 2" from the end of the barrel. In the pictures look at the one of the forearm and you can see the rack rash I referred to. I am posting pictures which again are not the best. I can not get home in time to take them outside in natural light. please Pm me or email me at [email protected] with any questions.
Thanks.

Jerry Nickell

·
Vendor
19,403 Posts
Jer. Is that a wood comb and grip? Too it appears the prior owner has the top rod in the opposite to hole for a RH comb. Regardless, this stock system will accomodate easily up to 5/16-3/8" cast off. It does appear to be "new Style". My experience with these combs is that they are easier to attain cheek comfort for the usual shooter. And of course all the other adjustment features.

The"o" is full choke and .040 if it is original

Did you happen to get the "parts box" and stock tool with this gun? If not, the new owner can get a complete set of adjustment parts and tool for $50 from Vern.

Very nice looking gun. I can fully understand why you like it. Next owner will as well.

J

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
I probably stock more TM parts than any other facility in the US, save Perazzi USA, and occasionally they will send you to me.

I should have almost all the TM parts you'd ever need. In fact, Perazzi USA has been ordering in these parts for me from the Perazzi factory in Bresica.

Really tho', about all you'd need would be the firing pin #5113, firing pin coil #5118, and the hammer spring leaf or coil, and maybe a hammer spring guide. You don't need to spend the extra for the "fit."

I also stock the forearm opening tube assemblies. These tend to break at least once in its lifetime.

Whiz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts