Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an original Perazzi stock for either a TM1 or TMX for sale. Cannot find any cracks or major defects as the photos show. The only flaw is that it came with a German silver grip cap that came off and I cannot find it anywhere. I have left the hardware on the grip cap so you can put another on. I have never used this stock, got it for a back up many years ago. Adjustable soft comb and Kick Ezz pad. 14 1/2 " LOP.
$200
Mark

markkurruk_2008_0303.jpg

markkurruk_2008_03031.jpg

·
Registered
187 Posts
Mark

I am intersested stock.Is there a soecial insert that fits,or could I just put a ordinary insert on it?

Thanks

Jeff D Hyde 205-401-8085

·
Registered
187 Posts
Mark

I am intersested stock.Is there a soecial insert that fits,or could I just put a ordinary insert on it?Has it ever been cut?

Thanks

Jeff D Hyde 205-401-8085

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Mark,

Look inside the throat of the stock (where the wood fits over the reciever).
You should find a TM1 or TMX stamped into the wood. If it is a TMX stock, the comb may be TOO HIGH to use on a TM1 however, it will fit either receiver.

If it is not marked, you may need to mount it on a TM1 and measure the DAC (drop at comb)

how about a picture of the grip cap hardware...

is the matching forearm avaiable?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
For sake of comparison: this is a TM1 stock with adjustable comb and silver grip cap.

View attachment 245394

This is a TMX stock with adjustable comb
smoknjoe_2009_2510160.jpg

It is very difficult to see any difference without the stock mounted on a gun and measured. If it is not stamped I suggest you mount and measure the DAC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.