Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
godawgs_2009_250819.jpg

For sale is a Taurus 1911 with rails (less than 2 years old). The gun is in great shape. Shoots well, doesn't jam, etc. Santa brought me a new pistol for Christmas so this one has to go.

I installed the Hogue soft rubber grips but I do have the stock grip panels which I will obviously include.

Also included is a Crossbreed holster (Snapslide model). These are awesome holsters.

Included is two magazines (they are stock Taurus mags), cleaning brush, assembly tool, and case.

Price - $500 + shipping

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rastoff,
Good to hear from you. I am avid reader of yours from Shotgunworld.com. Maybe you should trade me one of your many shotguns for this one. You have too many shotguns. LOL!

I'll email you a picture of the other side of this 1911 a little later today.

Nathan

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The frame isn't stainless. The Taurus website says........

"Starting with our own hammer-forged -not cast - ordnance grade steel frames, slides and barrels, we machine each and every part to tolerance levels that surpass even today's industry standards.......Construction: Steel/Alloy"

·
Registered
261 Posts
I handled one of these in Gander the other week. Felt nice and trigger was good compared to Remington 1911. This one is $200 cheaper than the one at Gander also.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't think it's hard chrome, that's just the flash in my camera making it look shiny.

·
Registered
504 Posts
these Taurus Guns have lots of good features really decent workmanship, Are they a Kimber, Wilson, STI etc ??? No but, neither is the price tag! I just sold that one I had NIB all stainless steel here a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
Wish you are in Los Angeles.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.