Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very nice Super X-1 with nicer grade of wood and a beavertail style forend. The gun has a 28 inch full choked barrel (w/0 rib screw) a Hi-vis green fiber optic front sight, and has been completely upgraded with new springs, buffer, Wrights SS recoil spring tube and SS mag tube and a decellerator recoil pad. The trigger pull has been lighten, and the gun is ready to shoot. There are a few minor scratches and dings in the buttstock, but it nothing that couldn't be taken care of with a re-finish.

Asking $700 delivered to your FFL in the lower 47. Sorry, no California sales.

Steve

Firearm Gun Trigger Rifle Shotgun

Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Revolver

Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Revolver

Gun Shotgun Wood Air gun

Gun Shotgun Trigger Air gun Revolver

Gun Shotgun

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jack, I sold a gun to a guy in Cal. a few months ago, and the buroucratic B.S. paper work, phone calls, and such was waaay over the top and the transaction took several weeks while Cal. DOJ decided whether or not my FFL license could ship to a CAL. FFL. license holder! What a crock!!! then, the customer had to wait 30 days to pick up the SX I sold him!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Steve, sorry they put you through that. I "import" all the time with no problems. DOJ is normally about 10 to 15 minutes the first time and much shorter after that. how they held it for 30 days after receipt is crazy. it is 10 days wait for any long gun, you have to re-dros after 30 days, so I'm not sure what happened there. I just hate being left out over my states anti-gun left wing government, but remember it only works for them if we give up!!!!! thanks for the response, Jack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.