Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new Smith&Wesson 500 with 8 3/8 barrel for sale. In box with lock and papers. Complete with box of Hornady 350 gr. ammunition with 1 round missing! Cleaning safe and getting rid of the ones I never use. I'll try here a few days to see if there is any interest before putting them on Gunbroker. Must go to a FFL. $725.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
One shot hurts a little, two are very painful.

Shoot two shots, wait five minutes, and try again. You will find that your hand is numb, and you can shoot about ten or fifteen shots before you lose the use of that hand for a couple hours.

The voice of (painful) experience. My buddy has one, and loads some ridiculous hot heavy loads for 200+ yard plinking on metallic silhouettes.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Quick
Dave told me he backed out of the purchase. Is it still for sale? If so I'd like first crack. Does it have the recoil compensator?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Transfer problem so gun is back up for sale. Trapcrazy, please e-mail me if you are still interested.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Quick,
I just purchased a ljutic so I am going to back out. I couldn't get your PM to work. 500 Should sell pretty easy its a great price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.