Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this a couple weeks ago and like it well enough, just want to get an ar-15. Did you guys know that you can actually get a brand new one at wally world for 565 bucks? Anyway, this gun can also be converted to either .357 sig or 9mm with a simple barrel and spring change. You would have to purchase those parts though. It does however have a sig laser mounted on the rail right in front of the trigger. I have a tenetive offer of 550.00 on the 10th of this month but it is for sale until then. Has one mag and the box. Had a half box of ammy put thru it when I purchased it and I put the other half box thru it. It is a fun little gun to shoot and the laser drives cats crazy so thats a plus. It is a little shorter than my Commander in length. It is in the shape a 50 round gun would be expected to be in. I live in Southwest Missouri so a ftf transaction is alright by me, other than that, it would have to be shipped to your ffl holder. $25.00 shipping and 550 for the pistol for a total of 575. I don't have a digital camera but my phone takes decent pics and I would be more than happy to send them in a text. Just pm me on here. Thanks and take care.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.