Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remington 1100 20 ga. Standard Weight(large frame), Ser.#L4947xxX, 25.5 inch VR barrel with fixed IC choke, receiver shows a few faints scratches that will not photograph, trigger guard has scratches/dings as shown in pictures, Barrel blue shows slight wear from forearm, excellent bore, Forearm wood is excellent, butt stock has a few dings and a chip located back from the safety (see photo).

I purchase this shotgun used in 2008, shot 25 clay targets, replaced the Mag plug, cleaned it and stored it in my safe. Condition is described and pictured to the best of my ability. If trigger guard was not scratched and there was no chip in the butt stock the price would be 25% higher.

Price is $500 (FIRM) plus shipping. I will ship priority mail insured, Conus only. FFL required. CA. buyers are responsible for determining if their FFL will accept shipment from a non FFL. All buyers are responsible for any fees charged by their FFL.

PM with questions or phone me at 859 812-0467. Located in Central Ky.

Lee

labwild_2008_030329.jpg

labwild_2008_030330.jpg

labwild_2008_030334.jpg

labwild_2008_030335.jpg

labwild_2008_030336.jpg

labwild_2008_030337.jpg

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reuben Sandwich. I need to know the zip code for your FFL in order to determine shipping cost. I sent you a PM with my email address. Thanks. Lee

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kyskeet - I have a buyer in front of you but I am having problems communicating with him. If he does not get back to me you are next. BTW your PM is disabled. Thanks. Lee

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reuben Sandwich I am sorry about the communication problems, but it has been over 24 hours and I am going to deal with the next buyer. Thank you for your interest. Lee

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kyskeet - Let me know your location, phone info and when you want to meet. My email is [email protected] I do not know about the PM block. Thank you for your interest. I look forward to doing business. Lee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts