Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The holidays are over and I'm back sewing I make products from canvas Shot Bags. Hull Bags $25, 4 Box Carriers $15 and Reloader Covers $45. All products are made from used canvas shot bags and the prices include shipping. The hull bags carry approx. 500 hulls, the 4 box carriers carry 4 boxes of shells and the reloader covers are made for MEC, PW and Dillon. Spolar covers covers are a bit different. Vest extenders are $20 and include shipping. Colors are Black, Navy, Khaki or Dark Green. Most lengths and widths. PM me for details.
yvonne_2008_0303195.jpg

yvonne_2008_0303196.jpg

yvonne_2008_0303197.jpg

yvonne_2008_0303198.jpg

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After Christmas orders are out and the Christmas Tree is down! I'm sewing until the spring. If you take your shooting vest out of the closet and it has shrunk, pm me and I'll make you a vest extender! I also am still making products from cloth shot bags. I'll make them until I have no more cloth bags!
Get's your's now ~ while I still have cloth bags to work with!!!

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few fellow ts.com members have pm'd me about the details on the vest extenders: The price will be $20, including shipping. If you order 2 the price will be $35, including shipping. The colors are Black, Forest Green, Khaki and Navy Blue.... Approx 3" wide. The zipper will be a plastic COARSE molded teeth Black YKK #5 zipper in up to 24" length. Or a Black FINE YKK Zipper up to 30". (All the vests & jackets I've checked seem to come with this zipper.)(Except John Storm) You MUST tell me if you have a #5 fine or coarse Zipper and if the zipper pull, on your garment is on the left or right. You need to check your vest or jacket to be sure your zipper pull is a YKK zipper. Measure your zipper and let me know what size you need. You can PM me, with your email address and I'll get back to you. Any questions or suggestions are welcome on this thread. Here's a link for you to look at to determine what kind of zippers are available: http://zipitzippers.blogspot.com/2012/07/quick-guide-to-zipper-coil-sizes.html

Thanks! Yvonne

·
Banned
302 Posts
Yvonne, my reloader cover arrived today and what a beautiful crafted item that will adorn my bench for many many years,,,

Thanks you,

Kevin Tapply

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm glad you like it Kevin. The business is appreciated!!

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right now I'm not in the market for trades (bags for products) unless you have something really good. I need Rem sts, All American, Phoenix or Murdock. My products are 95% labor and I don't buy shot bags. I will trade if you have LOTS! :)

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To all that have ordered recently. All orders are in the mail ~ Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts