Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excellent condition Perazzi TMX for sale. I purchased this gun from a friend when it was almost new in the eighties and quit shooting shortly after for over twenty years. Untouched fixed choke barrel (.040) with no ports. Only modification is soft comb 4 way adjustable stock previous owner had installed. Lengh of pull is 14 3/4 with 1/4 inch spacer seen in picture. Extra kick-eze pad fitted to stock comes with it. Tight as a new gun and locking lever still way to right. Never rebuilt or had locking bolt repaired. Shot very little. Unused original Perazzi hard case with sleves, stocktool, and paperwork come with it. $3500 If interested e-mail me and I will send pictures. Must be shipped to a FFL.

·
Vendor
19,102 Posts
Easy Rick

Easier handling gun. this is...

I got itchy fingers about 6 weeks ago and commandeered my TMX that my daughter shoots (hasn't this year) and put a really nice set of wood on it that I keep around to refurb guns. And took it out to shoot and found that it was actually tougher to handle than my MX3. So, I cleaned it and put it back to bed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.