Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MX14 Combo w/ case, etc. $5,600 shipped <br>
MX14 Unsingle (you get the receiver, wood, unsingle barrel & forearm wood, case, etc. but no O/U barrels) $4,050. shipped <br>
O/U barrels only (no case, receiver, wood, etc.) $1,550. shipped (I will only sell the O/U barrels if I have a buyer for the separate unsingle gun) <br>

I will also consider trades for a Perazzi TM1 or TMX. <br>
I will also consider trades for a Perazzi MX15 or MX2000 or MX10RS combo or single. I can do plus/minus cash.

Perazzi MX 14 Combo. Very good/Excellent condition, there is a very small ding on the forearm wood and other small handling marks. 34" Unsingle fixed choke at full (based on the barrel markings and the conversion table at Perazzi.com). The over/under is 31 1/2" fixed chokes improved modified and improved cylinder (based on the barrel markings and the conversion table at Perazzi.com). Both sets of barrels are ported. Comes with Perazzi hard case, extra trigger springs, manual, and Perrazi tube of lubricant. The LOP is about 14" or just a bit over 14". The trigger is drop out and adjustable. Additional pictures available upon request.
Email is the best way to contact me since I do not check my private messages on trapshooters.com everyday.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Are the O/U barrels fixed chokes? If so what do they mic? Are they ported?

Dave

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The O/U barrels are ported and the chokes are fixed. What do you mean by "what do they mic?"

Also, sorry for the delay, I do not check trapshooters.com everyday. The best way to contact me is via email. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
You have a great gun here that will last a lifetime and will perform wonderfully. I have one and the price quoted is too low in my opinion. Somebody is in for a real treat.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Unfortunately, it is a buyers market right now. Along with everything else used. If you can hold on to your guns right now I would suggest it. Prices are way down. The worst I have seen anyway. Jon

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. It is definitely a buyers market right now. I have several people interested in the barrels but no one has committed to the unsingle gun or the combo set.

Fingers crossed.

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Since your price is a great price, I have to believe the economy is hitting a lot of the shooters.

Good luck. I have one I was trying to sell, but for a helluva lot more.

WW

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.