Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my MX8 32” over under 12 gauge type 3, with 18.4 barrel bore. This has been lightly used by me as my sporting clays gun. Bottom to top firing with the bottom barrel choke with what I believe are Briley tubes. Included are IC, Mod, and Full. the top is fixed full. this is a great shooting gun. The wood is very nice with nothing more than a few typical handling marks, with nothing that upsets the overall appearance. The drop out trigger is crisp and operates flawlessly. The receiver has been check out and serviced last year I had the firing pins replaced no other adjustments or repairs were need. There is no signs of galling or wear on the receiver. The case coloring is also very good. The barrels are ported and in very good condition. Bluing is also good except for some minor pitting in front of porting on upper barrel nothing that would require a repair, it was like that when I purchased the MX. Bores are bright and shinny I alway kept them cleaned and oiled. LOP is 14 3/8 with a brand new Kick Ezz pad on the Monte Carlo stock, with neutral cast and no palm swell. Receiver and barrel numbers are matching 477xx. This MX8 comes in a Red Perazzi Combo Case, with stock wrench a new Perazzi spare parts kit with trigger springs, firing pins, tools etc and case of course.
This is a great shooting MX8 that is ready to enjoy. Any questions please PM me or feel free to call with any questions. Shipped to your FFL Dana 978 337 7762

1 - 3 of 3 Posts