Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the "alternative" of my target gun options. With little interest in my tubed M21 Skeet gun, I offer up my MX16 16ga. If I sell the M21 this one will be tubed (Briley says they can install .410 tubes with interchangeable chokes and 28ga tubes with fixed chokes) and I'll pick up some 12ga barrels down the line somewhere (if I think that's necessary).

Anyhow, this is a 16ga MX16, non-dropout trigger with leaf springs, and it comes with its original stock (I shaved off the rubber pad and installed a thicker one) along with a higher-combed stock for target shooting. Original chokes are .012" and .024", what I consider tight IC/Mod and IM/Full. I bought it from the original owner who shot it at sporting clays a little, and I've shot it at targets as well. Shell count? I don't know, it didn't come with a counter, but not many and in the life of a typical Perazzi probably close to "damn few". The case has a kit with spare firing pins/springs/tool, it's a nice gun but I don't really shoot enough clays for two target-specific guns. I know this one could suffice for everything with a set of tubes, but if I'm left with my M21 and SX-1 that's good, too.

The last two pictures are of the target-combed stock I had made for it, all others are of the factory stock.

$4600, or $4000 with only the factory stock.

Kirk

·
Registered
183 Posts
Can you please post barrel length and stock dimensions for both stocks. Lenght of pull, drop at comb and heel would be great. Thanks. David Weeks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.