Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
19,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is a hardly used and very well-cared for perazzi. the gun will balance extremely well. it is a can't miss deal. don't.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I have seen this gun in person - its like new. Whoever buys this will not be disappointed.

Eric

·
Vendor
19,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YOu shooters are missing a bet with Wonatimes MX15. Easily one of the most popular guns being shot competitively today. Adn his gun has the benefit of the adj LOP in the RAD. Clearly this is a gun that you can shoot with merely adjustments already built in. Buy this gun.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Guys.. it parts out for way more... receiver and iron $1900 barrel $2600.. That's $4500 right there.. trigger $600 wood $500 case $150 all profit..

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Bruce.. this gun will welcome you back from the "dark side"...It will be like make up sex.. you'll be sorry you went the wrong way..LOL.. All Good.. Mike BTW.. what did you ever do with the MX3 I sold you???? years ago..

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Bruce.. This MX-15 is a great gun.. Should you get it..I'll look up the barrel specs.. A flat tapered rib o/U weighing about 1.55kg will put you back.. Ballistic Specialties did the barrel work.. Damn.. I miss that gun... All Good.. Let me know if I can help.. All Good.. Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.