Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this again for a friend here in Michigan. (A knowledgeable TS.com member suggested the original asking price was high for the current market, so my friend is relisting at a significant reduction.) PM me if you're interested, or need more information. I'll be glad to forward offers.

Parker Reproduction, DHE 20 gauge, Serial# 20-050xx, 26 inch barrels choked improved cylinder and modified, double trigger, straight stock, beavertail forend, skeleton buttplate.

This gun has been assembled, but is UNFIRED. Comes complete with leather case, canvas outer case, Parker snap caps, keys, instruction booklet and original cardboard shipping box. The only obvious flaw I can see anywhere is the staining on the canvas case, visible in the upper right of the picture. The flash made this stand out more than it actually does. I haven't seen the shipping box, but was told it's in good condition.

I'm no expert, but I don't see how you could find a better one for the asking price of $4500, which includes shipping and insurance.

Tom Stewart

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.