Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a beautiful 12 gauge Caesar Guerini Summit Sporting Shotgun for sale or trade. I purchased this Summit this past June for sporting clays, but I do not have the time to use it much, so I am selling it, or trading it. I have put 250 rounds through it and it remains as new, with virtually not a mark on it. It has 30” barrels, an adjustable comb ($300 option) and has the Guerini DTS Kinetic Balancer installed ($145 option) in the stock. The adjustable comb and Kinetic Balancer were extra options when I purchased the gun. It comes with six CCP (Crowned Conical Parallel) competition extended chokes (CYL, SK, 2-IC, LM, M) tuned for sporting clays with: conical-parallel interior design, crowned muzzle, polished interior, knurling, and thread design that prevents them from coming loose during use. The receiver is finished with CG’s new Tinaloy™ double nickel finish providing extended wear and a classic French Grey appearance. This is a great clays gun. This gun as set up retails for over $3600. I am selling it for $3000.00. That is the trade value I have set toward a possible trade. I am ONLY interested in high quaility SxS's such as BSS's, RBL's, winchester 23' or 21's, parker reporductions, etc. I am willing to negotiate cash either way on a trade. If you have an offer please email me only at [email protected] Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.