Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2 barrel Americase that I would like to sell or trade. It will fit a gun with 34" barrels or smaller. I will trade it for a 34" single barrel Americase(must be in very good condition) or sell for $200. My case is in very good condition with green felt interior. Buyer pays shipping if cash deal. I will pay shipping if we trade cases. Thanks

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked at the case and I cannot find a number. Where would I look? All the latches and locks work but I am still looking for the keys. I have an idea where they might be so I will continue my search! Where are you located??

·
Registered
241 Posts
Go to the Americase web site and click on shotgun cases. A trap combo should be a 2000 series.....you could just compare dimensions of the case as well as storage areas should lead you to the right one. I am needing for a high rib and tall stock.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe that it is the 2013 model which will accept a 6" tall stock. It has the 2 barrels above the stock, forearm in the left corner and storage on both sides. I will try and post some pictures. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For pictures. please go to the "Americase" web site and click on shotguns cases. It is the model 2013. It has the green interior and is in very good condition. I do not have a digital camera to take pictures yet. Thanks......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.