Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

New, unfired, Ljutic Mono Stainless SLE PRO, 34" bbl, factory "One Touch" adjustable rib, 2 factory choke tubes. Factory custom Exhibition English Walnut, Fluer de lues checkering, semi rollover comb, rh palm swell, adj pad and 4 way adj comb, 14 3/4" lop, cased and pull trigger (release trigger upgrade available). With all of the upgrades, this gun has a MSRP of over 12,500. Why wait a long while to get one just like it......Special Priced at 10,400. incl s/h to your FFL Dealer. Thanks for looking, Doug @ SGS

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
I talked to Nadine about having a ONE TOUCH rib installed on an older Ljutic and she said there is talk about doing it, and that it would be good for business, Jimmy said the same thing about Installing the ONE TOUCH rib.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Banned
364 Posts
Is there a Shotgun Specialties Website to view the current inventory of guns, as well as the Prosoft Stock details/costs/options?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Website is a ongoing deal, like that one commercial. Phil had a site up on the ProSoft's www.prosoftrecoilsystems.com and I'll have mine done shortly. Feel free to email me or call if your looking for something. Thanks, Doug

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.