Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale-MX3 Perazzi Barrel 29.5". Over/Under Barrel. Porting on top Barrel. Very clean condition. Choked .035 at the bottom, .030 at the top. Barrels are bored to .750. Blueing excellent. Barrels appear to be used very little. Asking $1,350 plus shipping. Thank you, KW

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Jack.. fair assumption.. but.. they might have been a .030/.045 set.. Which I would LOVE to own.. The .045 bottom might have been to tight for some shooters..so they opened the chokes up..and the bore left unmolested..

The seller should put the bore sizes down..it would help them sell.. I'd bet the bores are virgin but the bottom barrel has been opened up.. If I were staying in town.. I'd probably be after these.. The rest of the specs will tell what exactly these barrels are.. Seems very interesting.. Maybe the seller will post top and bottom bore size..

All Good.. Mike

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just checked the boreing on the barrel and it is a .750 bore on both barrels. Have had this barrel in my closet for many years. Thank you for all your questions and comments, they are very helpful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.