Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
34” Unsingle / 32” O/U Barrels Tom Wilkinson choked and back bored all barrels Allem’s Double Release trigger group asking $8500.00

·
Vendor
19,941 Posts
Nice gun ADB. Tell me. how did you get the finish so deep on the stock? Is that original? Or additional finish added to the stock?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MIA,
Phil Brunkhost of Sioux City IA refinished the stock & forearm. Phil had a MX 10 that that I admired it had the dark wood too. He offered to refinish my gun for his winter project; I accepted his offer and have received lots of complements on the color and finish of the stock. Phil retired from stock refinishing a few years ago.

·
Vendor
19,941 Posts
Wow! Am I smart or what?

Good looking gat.

The rounded edges on the alum butt plate is classy... But I would have to grow about a foot to see over the top of that rib. Heh-heh.

You know, I am a big fan of Allem releases. I do have experience with those and I find them to be consistent over a long period of shooting and in numerous guns. Precision is another that a guy cannot go wrong on. I hsot my best with a Bowen back in 89 and Doug Huppart des those now. YOu can usually quicken a release up a bit with some really light slippery grease. or some such similar oil.

ADB... you have been professionally "bumped"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.