Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says Perazzi MX-10 Top single. 34/32

Has up graded wood, Pull triggers. This gun has had Wilkinson do all three barrels.

LOP is currently 14 7/8 but could easily be 14 3/8 with different pad and loosing the shims. Stock is neutral , with no palm swell. If you want other pics all you have to do is ask.

Comes with adjustable rib, and the typical blue wear on the bottom of the receiver. Price reflects a reblue.

Asking 8250.00 shipped to your FFL.

Rick in MT

ric3677_2008_0303157.jpg

ric3677_2008_0303158.jpg

ric3677_2008_0303159.jpg

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, rich, give me the info I need to post, and I will see if I can post the answers. I can do pics.....will do that now.

Rick in MT

ps sorry the battery is dead. I will be getting those up soon

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Rick,

Please take this as constructive as some people on this site are touchy.

Needed Information when posting:

All matching S# and S# range?

Wood: Stock Dimensions ie: LOP, Cast, Palm Swell, Adjustable Comb etc.

Top Single Barrel: Length, Aluminum or Steel Rib, Bore Diameter, Choke, KG Weight, Porting.

O/U Barrels: Length, Aluminum or Steel Rib, Bore Diameter, Choke, KG Weight, Porting.

Receiver and Forend Iron: Bluing Condition, Firing Pin Hole Condition and Locking Bolt Position.

Trigger: Non Selective or Selective.

Accessories: Case, Paperwork, Gun Sleeve, Trigger Kit, Stock Wrench etc.

Better Pictures of the whole gun from "Butt to Muzzle". Always show everything included in the purchase. The more information you give the better chance you will have to sell a $8250 gun. Without the information most people will not take a chance.

Good luck,

Rich Bullard, Jr.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, Just for Rich. LOL

and by no means am I upset. Thanks for the help.

Serial #'s are matching. 91XXX

Stock Dimensions were mentioned

Barrels are 34 727 bore and choke is Wilkinson 34 full As far as weight the only thing I can find on the barrels is 18.4 and I am thinking that's the bore.
All three are the same

Choke on the O/U is 15/ 28 which I think is standard for Tom.
All three barrels have the lazer port. Steel ribbed.

Blue like I said is in need, both on the bottom and the forearm iron. Not sure the targets can tell the difference, but if that's your thing, you can get that done with the money you save. Firing pin holes are in good condition and the lock bolt is at 5 oclock. Good condition

Trigger is sweet and is selectable.
Accessories, the case, and stock wrench but no trigger kit. I think you can pick them up on here every once in a while.

ric3677_2008_0303160.jpg

ric3677_2008_0303161.jpg

anymore pics or constructive criticism is welcome.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
A friend of Ricks and mine said you were in a shoot off and just crushing them, shooting them pretty fast, couple may have been barely off the Pat arm, must be the height advantage? :) Well Rick with that fine lady on there this post should make it back to the top a lot. Scott

·
Vendor
19,403 Posts
Hey Ric and Rich... Did you see the Leo belt buckles I bought from Karla to "re-trophy" at an ATA shoot in 2014 at the Minneapolis Gun Club?
mia_2008_03031030.jpg

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Well Rick, I can tell by the swim suit top its her, I was hoping you would not figure it out. Must have been what, 3 years ago photo? Boy o boy Leos buckles worth wayyy mor than any other buckle. Scott

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jack,

Was the pretty girl with the nice smile what set you off?

Nice buckles by the way, that should go over great at your shoot. Wish I could make it.

Rick in MT

1 - 20 of 23 Posts