Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a beautiful MachOne that needs a good home. This is S/N-55. The gun is in very good condition, with only slight handling and wear marks. She's a good shooter, and I believe no one could wear one of these guns out in a lifetime. $5700.00.

E-mail me with questions or for more photos.
I hope the pic I've tried to attach shows up????

Thank you,

Matt Nicol

matttrapn_2008_03032.jpg

·
Vendor
19,107 Posts
Hey Matt... Easily one of the nicest examples of DeVault's work. I particularly like yours simply because it will fit so many regular shooters. I am not being critical of Dennis' work in any way when I say the rib on this gun is easier for an old guy like me to shoot with the ramp in a somewhat easy transition than his newer Infinity style. But I shot his Infinity at MN State a couple of years ago and shot it well.

I am a fan of your gun an know a buyer will enjoy the experience.

Jack

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jack, I agree with you on the rib style. For me its just a "looks" thing over the Infinity's rib. These guns have NO felt recoil, and point real nice!!!

Mine has the Eagle engraved on both sides of the receiver, really a great touch to the gun. This is a choke-tubed gun also, three extended tubes and three flush mount tubes (all Brileys) come with it. Ohh, and the fitted case too. For the interested party who buys the gun, I'll take care of shipping costs.

Matt

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Once more. Thanks Rosey, Great shootin' Sunday in caps... In the wind, and ever changing sun light/passing cloud cover,,, you posted a great score.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WNCRob, I'll check with Dennis and ask. Will post tomorrow what he shares with me.

I will add this tonight.

Right hand stock,does have off-set and toe-out for us right-ies (this is what I hope to get Dennis to help me with). The gun is a 33" barrel, and is ported. The rib is not original, Dennis changed out the original to this up-dated rib. To my knowledge any/all work done to this gun has been with DeVault.

Matt Nicol
matttrapn_2008_03033.jpg

matttrapn_2008_03034.jpg

matttrapn_2008_03035.jpg

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WRCRob,

Looks like Dennis DeVault is in California and wont be back for a few days. When I get home this weekend, I'll measure the stock and send the info.

Matt

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, I've tried to load a drawing that i did by hand, and the whatever,,,,,, wont let it load to the thread. SOO, lets do this (it was a crappy drawing anyway).

Lets start with the comb has .125" (1/8") spacers installed.

Top of rib to comb: 1.625". Top of rib to top of recoil pad: 2.750". Center of trigger to center of recoil pad: 14.375", maybe slightly more +/-.

Right hand OFFSET stock: .250"? TOE-OUT: .375"/.500"? These two dimensions I'm not real sure I measured them correctly????? But I hope I'm close.

Matt Nicol

Call or e-mail/PM with any questions. 1-419-806-6402.

·
Registered
14,594 Posts
Damn!..... I was gonna trade for chocolate chip cookies and Mango/Pineapple Salsa (and a vette)....with some cash of course.

Nice shooting today Matt (100 in singles)

Rosey

·
Registered
94 Posts
Matt,
I can not believe your selling that mach-one ,you shot it so well.
I heard about your 100 today,your going to have to show me how
you shoot so well there. Good Shooting

Jeff

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dang it Rosey!!!!!!!!! I thought you were jokin'????? I would have traded you for the cookies and salsa. Dont really need a Vette. But look,,,, if the sales doesnt work out, we can talk.

Matt

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.