·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shotgunspecialties_2008_0303121.jpg

shotgunspecialties_2008_0303122.jpg

shotgunspecialties_2008_0303123.jpg

shotgunspecialties_2008_0303124.jpg

St.Patrick's Day Special. Ljutic Mono LTD 2000. 34" bbl, .740/.710 choke (lt full)
99% plus condition, Exhibition set of Burl Turkish Walnut by SGS/Phil Simms, Fluer de leus checkering, 4 way adj comb and adj pad, lop 14 5/8, 1/4" rh offset and toe out, thin throat at grip, small palm swell, thin forearm, pull trigger, release available. Custom wood set alone is worth over 4500. Comes with Americase. This gun is worth 9,000. plus. St. Patty Day or Lent Special priced at 7500, incl s/h to your ffl. Trades welcome along with Visa and MC, Financing available. Contact info above. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
That's interesting. Don't you get the choice to select which category your thread goes into when you first write it? I've seen your stuff in the For Sale section before. I wonder why you can't put it there now?

Absolutely stunning wood by the way.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Maybe if you had my money you could but you must have the only computer on here where it don't ask you to make sure you are posting in the wright section. You cant post a for sale item in every section on the forum. In case you didn't know that's why all the for sale items are in the for sale section.

Rastoff, I don't think there is anything wrong with his computer. This is not the first time for him. I am sure it is done this way on purpose. You know, He thinks he is getting the edge.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I would ask him why he has to post it in the "shooting related" section. For some odd reason he don't always put his F/S items in the F/S section.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
sure wish I had time to worry where everybody posts there adds.

tony

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.