Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ljutic Centennial PRO SS, 34"bbl, .740 bore with 2 factory choke tubes, factory release trigger(can be converted back to pull if needed)Stainless receiver and trigger, blued barrel. Exhibition Bastogne Walnut by SGS/Wenig, 14.5 lop, 1/8 rh offset and toe out, poi is between 75% to 85%. Overall condition of gun is atleast 97-98%. We designed these guns with Jimmy Ljutic, we used the Dynokic receiever and redesigned the trigger and thrust hammer design to reduce the recoil next to nothing. These guns retailed over 10 to 11,000. when new, this one is about 5-6 years and shot sparingly. Special priced at 5750. or o.b.o incl s/h to your ffl dealer. Thanks for looking, Doug @ SGS

·
Registered
130 Posts
I love mine. I thought mine was the ONLY one with a 34 inch barrel. I would buy it at that price, but........ NOT with the blued barrel.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All of the Centennial Pro SS's were 34" and stainless receiver and triggers with blued barrels and SGS/Wenig wood. The Centennial Pro's were the first version we made and were all stainless. This one is 07-SS. Doug

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have CP 31S, all stainless. I wasn't aware that your special model existed. These guns hardly exhibit any recoil. How many were built?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.