Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have discovered that some of my shooting shirts have suffered "closet shrinkage." I have 4 LH Bob Allen short sleeved shooting shirts (oxford button down style). 2 are blue and 2 white (slightly faded/yellowed). 1 of the blue shirts has a stain on it and I have included a pic of it. All are sized large.

I will sell them as pairs (1 blue & 1 white) or all 4 together. I will cover the shipping. The checks will be made out to the Muscatine Youth Shooting Club (tax deductable?). This AIM club is overseen by Bobby Doerres ( bdoe[email protected] ) and **** Friedl ( [email protected] ). If you have questions about the club contact either of them. If you have questions about the shirts please contact via a PM. Bidding will conclude at midnight March 18th by the ts.com time stamp.

Thanks for reading this thread and supporting the youth shooting program. John Dvorak aka John in Iowa.

View attachment th_Dscf3684.jpg?t=1299973196

View attachment th_P3090092.jpg?t=1299973196

View attachment th_P3090090.jpg?t=1299973196

View attachment th_P3090091.jpg?t=1299973196

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If these shirts still fit me I would wear them but that is not the case. When I was wearing these shirts I was probably 40 lbs lighter. This is a win-win-win situation for all. You get some pretty decent shirts. I clean my closet up a little. AND most importantly we all help out a youth shooting program. Thank You. John in Iowa

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am getting bummed. How about $10/pair or $20 for all 4 to start. Seems like a reasonable place to start. Remember I am paying the shipping so what your winning bid is is what you donate to this Eastern Iowa AIM program.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.