Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I had two of these made in 2002 by Don Canney from leech Lake Minnesota. I wanted to give you fisherman a chance before I Ebay it.This one has never been used and is pristine. These are the top of the line in a filet knife. Nothing compares to it period. It is sharp on the back side of the special tip also to cut through the gil area and not dull the filet blade. I have a large collection of knives and have never seen a better quality or sharper knife. Most people won't dull one in a lifetime but Don will sharpen it for you if you do. The knife has a 7.5" blade and is 11.5" overall. Comes with a high quality handmade leather case and he signed the knife and also put 2002 on it. This one has the Regal handle. $75 shipped and I guarantee satisfaction.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neil, look to see if they have any of his kitchen paring knives. I have looked all over and cannot find them. My wife lost ours camping

·
Registered
308 Posts
I would like to buy the knife if the deal with Ed falls apart. Not trying to jump ahead but I got here a little late.

Letts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I was at the Minneapolis sportsman show today and bought one of Dons filet knifes. Current price now is $90.00. He had a nice selection to chose from. Ed you got a very good buy and a very high quality knife.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.