Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We currently have 5 puppies available from Championship Bloodlines (Ljutic Lane Labradors). I have 2 Chocolates - 1 male/1 female, 3 Blacks-1 male/2 females, already spoiled to death, born first week of Nov. We normally run pupps on for 15 weeks before doing anything. Please PM for more info/pic's. Thanks, Doug
PS, would prefer personal pick-up from SW Ohio 45013

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Hey Doug,

Cute pups. Hope you and all the family are doing well. Say Hi to Dad for us.

Dave

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
They're sure eating well, look like seals.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to all responses, just waiting on weather to clear to get some other picks of each one. Should have replies w/pic's in next day or so. Thanks, Doug

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thanks for all the nice comments. For those of you who PM 'd me about different pups, I will be sending PM pic's today. Sorry for the delay, but weather has been terrible and without power for 3 days. Also, if you ever tried to take pics of puppies, it is a adventure. Please send me a PM if interested. Thanks, Doug

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

All PM's have been sent. Prices range from 600.00 to 1,000.00 depending on the dog. The Labs are actually my wife's business, I just pay for everything. "Ljutic Lane Labradors" PM me and I'll put you in touch with her if I can't answer your questions or concerns. Thanks, Doug

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

We had another Big Day yesterday in fresh snow... Thanks for all of the messages. We are not opposed to meet someone half way or so to look at the dogs or to ship. We have shipped dogs all over the world in the last 20 years. PM me for more details. Thanks, Doug

1 - 20 of 20 Posts