Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for a friend: PM me here for his contact info.

Krieghoff, KX-5, 32" barrel with adjustable rib, factory choke tubes,
Modified, Improved Modified, Full and a Briley Light Full choke tube.
Country Gentleman adjustable butt plate with Kick-Eez recoil pad.(factory pad included) Adjustable comb and trigger. Trigger is adjustable for poundage, factory setting is 3 1/2 lbs. LOP is 14 1/2", All factory tools and manuals included, factory case with case cover. This KX-5 was manufactured in 2008 and bought new in 2009. Meticulously maintained. The gun is 99.5% +. Buyer pays shipping. $3900.00

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I corrected the wording to reflect 2008 date of manufacture. It was a little confusing.

·
Vendor
19,371 Posts
Go back to Dec 2013 cover on T and F. The lady that broke 99 and 25 in shoot off in event 13 of the Missouri handicap is Sandra Jo Jack. She shoots this same gun. A PR charmer for the ATA. All that know her are glad they do. She did that from the 27.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jack. Just goes to show that this one can take you to the 27 and keep you there if you do your part.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
one more time.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^^^AGAIN

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm traveling around some this winter. What area of the country are you in? Nice gun. I shot a KX-5 and it improved my averages.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Located in Atlanta, Georgia. Available for a test drive if you're coming this way.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think someone on armslist is using your gun in a scam. Check out the link it looks like the same pics to me. Not sure who to contact about that but thought you should know.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the heads up on Armslist. They have labeled it a scam. The only place this gun is listed is Guns America and here on TS.com

Still for sale.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts