Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kolar Combo 34"unsingle adj.rib&32"OU barrels tuned by Tom Wilkinson.Has upgrade wood, castoff fabricated at factory not bent by heat so it will not warp back,forearm is 1"longer than normal factory forearm.5 chokes IC,M,IM,LF&F
LOP can be adj.w/trigger from aprox.14"to 15".Airline approved Americase.As I am comp.challenged if pics do not upload will try to get help otherwise can e-mail pics.Gun has approx.3000 rd.through it,asking $8500.00.I invite everyone to check my feedback on Gunboards.com under username- tony356.

Please e-mail [email protected] for questions thank you tony.
Open to offers

·
Registered
39 Posts
I assume this is the t/a and not the t/a max model. About what year is this gun? I am interested in making an offer. Could I see one more picture of the stock from the backside to get a little better idea of the cast.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I assume this is the t/a and not the t/a max model. About what year is this gun? I am interested in making an offer. Could I see one more picture of the stock from the backside to get a little better idea of the cast.

·
Registered
39 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.