Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale the following items:

1. K-80 28" 12ga 3" chamber O/U barrel narrow rib was originally skeet choked now has a set of 10 Kolar thinwall choke tubes. In addition has a fitted set of Kolar AAA lite subgauge tubes in 20 /28 / 410 . All are fixed Skeet choke. This set comes in a Nasco Hard case. The barrel is early 13,8xx serial number range. It worked on my K-80 trap with no smithing required.
$2300 plus $40 shipping (because of the hardcase weight)

2. K-80 28" 12ga 2 3/4" chamber Tula Choked Skeet barrel. This barrel has the wide rib and is all original including the slash porting on the lower barrel only. It comes with a set of fitted Briley 20ga ultralite subgauge tubes with briley skt chokes installed. The barrel is early 13,9xx serial number range. It worked on my K-80 trap with no smithing required.
$1350 plus $20 shipping

Both of these barrels are in very good to excellent condition with the usual small dings that come from about 23 years in the world.

3. 1 Set of Rhino Subgauge tubes in 20 / 28 /410 like new. These are the 15 inch subgauge tubes that use multiple o-rings and slots for fitting to any size barrel. The set comes with 2 choke tubes per barrel, lube, insertion and removal tool, cleaning accessories all in a carrying kit. I have used these slightly and they worked as well fo me as the full length tube sets that I have. Scores have been the same and they are a bunch easier to install and remove.
$900 plus $20 shipping.

I am selling all the above because I cannot afford to do both Trap and Skeet at the level needed and I like Trap better.

E-mail for pics [email protected]
--- Chip King ---

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.