Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used stock and the Isis was included. From the pics you can see its seen some rough use but seems to works fine.
There is a number stamped on the body - 2328 M.

Length and width at the back where a recoil pad attaches - 5.25 x 1.8

Length and width at the base where it would attach to a stock - 4.94 x 1.8

The Kick Eez pad is included. $210.00 shipped

cootsluicer_2008_03037.jpg

cootsluicer_2008_03038.jpg

cootsluicer_2008_03039.jpg

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys, I've never seen a used Isis listed for sale so I Googled Isis Recoil Reducer, this is what popped-up...The Isis Comany is in Great Britian thier website lists this reducer for 208 GBP = $341, plus shipping to the USA. Able Ammo lists them for $350. Briley sells them for $550 installed and Tron's website lists them for $490 installed including an Isis recoil pad. I think my asking price is a fair starting point. Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought one from Tron(installed) so I think the asking price is not that far off. But there is some serious stock work to be done to make it fit. If you can handle the stock work the price is right.

Don

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
The ISIS is one of the best recoil reducers---It is very popular in Europe.
The owner is David [email protected] don't have the phone # but I'm sure you can get it on google---Call and ask for David.
He's very helpful---I owned one and loved the feel of recoil---I sent mine to him for upgrade and re-do at a very reasonable price----Hope this helps---
[email protected]

·
Registered
624 Posts
It would be a great price for a new one but I think the point is it has been ground to fit a stock. Small chance it would fit what you have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts