Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fella
My shotgunning days are all but over due to neck problems, and i have moved on to benchrest rifles so i am selling my shotguns. The shotgun i am offer up here today is a Huglu 16ga Over/under 30" pipes mod and imp cly chokes. The shotgun is really nice with a nickle scrolled receiver and Turkish walnut stock. The shotgun shoots really well and throws a true 55/45 pattern both barrels. This shotgun has the sleek italian feel and swings really nice. I have shot a few sporting clay targets with it and it moved just like my Beretta. Anyway i just dont need it and it is sitting in the safe doing notta so i would like to sell it or trade it for a rifle or rifle related stuff! Id like to have 800 for it but i will except best offer. I will try to post a pic here but i am not sure if it will work. If it doesn't just email me and ill send you a couple. thanks lee

huglu2001.jpg

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FS Huglu 16Ga 30

All emails answered, I hope. thanks for the interest as this is a nice piece! Lee

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FS Huglu 16Ga 30

Make an offer fellas you may be surprised at what i will take. I will trade for remington rifles or any others most likely. Lee

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FS Huglu 16Ga 30

huglu still for sale. I am willing to sell this shotgun for 550 shipped. thanks Lee
I have had a lot of request for pictures so if i have missed you please send me another e-mail. thanks Lee

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FS Huglu 16Ga 30

on the way. Sorry fellas i have spent most of my time in a snow plow this week. Then the town went out of power and that caused a hole nother set of problems. I work for the city of charleston Il and this has been one long week. Pics on the way sir! Lee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.