Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SPF to: topline

Asking 1250.00$ Shipped to lower 48.
Or, Best reasonable offer accepted + actual shipping cost(s)

BT99
x1 34" barrel
x1 32" barrel
x1 Leather Case (total period correct) looks straight out of an Indiana Jones movie

I recently acquired this BT99 from a friend, who had an Uncle pass away. It was the Uncle's Browning. The date code (if I'm reading correctly) makes it a 1978 model year. The adjustable comb does not appear to be factory. But was 'done right' Bore is bright and shiny (both barrels). Gun locks up nice. This is also the model w/the adjustable trigger. Can be set to fire on release v/s pull.

There are some small digs and scratches on the gun, nothing through the finish or 'vivid' to show in photos properly. This gun has been well loved, but does have some miles on it accordingly. Some blue wear on the bottom of receiver and lever.

It is my understanding that this gentleman was an avid trap shooter and had multiple guns. This is a fine example of an older firearm. Will need a new recoil pad. This one has some dryness and cracking forming. He did not shoot in his later years, so it has been in a safe for quite a while.

I did fire 5 rounds out of it today to function test. Trigger pull is clean and crisp, ejectors are fully operational.

If you have any more specific questions, or request for pictures. Do not hesitate to email me. This type of firearm is admittedly not my forte'.

I fully intended on keeping this for myself, however. I'm having my first Child on Thursday, and the Wife and I discussed that the cash for this would be a better thing to have currently.

Thank you for your time.
I do not have much to go on in this forum reputation wise, but I have great feedback on AR15.com and gunbroker.com under the same user name.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick Note - Will be @ the hospital from the 7th - 9th, if I'm slow to respond to PM's.. I apologize, but will respond ASAP. Thanks for the interest so far.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1978 date code, barrels are both full (one may be extra full, not sure what the dash means next to the *)

Uncertain on the stock.

Gun is currently SPF to topline via time stamp of his PM & offer.

Will update accordingly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.