Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a near new AR15 Bushmaster looking to move..its an original Maine mfg pre Cerberus gun..1/9 twist Wylde chamber for 223 or 5.56mm in the heavier barrel contour..comes with 2-30rd mags (steel not plastic!)..AR specific deluxe Cordura soft case with extra mag pockets..has removeable carry handle..plus has mount setup with 2.5x-10x Milgrad varmint /tact scope with adj obj....gun has had exactly 20rds thru to sight in...will throw 5 shots under a nickel at 100yds...has fixed buttstock and no flashhider so is MD and NJ legal..let me know what you'd be interested in trading or if like to purchase outright..Best offer will get it SOLD LOCAL thanks for looking! ,..PM me to get my email

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More detailed pics available if interested..that is the pic of the actual gun too..not a "stock photo"

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Calvin,

Now what are you gonna shoot Zombies with if you sell that? I mean after the apocalypse of course.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Um zombies are no problem here as much as Delaware liberals...but I have a matched pair of M1A1 Nat Matches and a ton of 168gr FMJ boattails...I can swap guns once the barrel gets too hot and that should keep my magazine loader busy as hell if theres a zombie mob in town

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a 7.62 round to the zombie noggin is extremely spectacular....messy but spectacular ; ))

1 - 9 of 9 Posts