Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
Parts can be an issue. But they are good guns and they are built well too. I`ve had one for years and my oldest son kinda claims it. He shoots it well.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Tedky
The problems with the Franchi 2005 have been discussed on this site several times. Ejector links do break and the forend release latch would break. But I had a Franchi 2005 combo for many years and believe with these exceptions, it was a durable and good quality firearm. For someone looking for a relatively inexpensive firearm, your combo is well worth the asking price. I had the forend parts that broke made for me and the ejector links were very simple to have made. After that, I shot it for years without a problem. This is a decent buy for someone. I always wanted a Ljutic and came across one that I wanted at a good price so I bought it and eventually traded my Franchi because I never used it for many years. But anyone that says they were junk is simply wrong.

GDR

·
Registered
86 Posts
If the deal falls through, put me in line. I coach a high school team in Arkansas, and this would be a great gun for a student starting out, and is affordable. I have a couple students looking for something similar right now. Had one myself a few years ago.

Thanks,
jim

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
Ted that gun is well worth your asking price. I`ve seen these listed for close to $2000 and sold too. Check the listings on guninternational.com and see for yourself. Like I said,they are good guns and it will find a new home.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Guys,

I have a Franchi 2005-3 combo which has a 32" single barrel(im mod), a 34" single(full) and a 32" o/u. I am the original owner, 1976, and it took me to the 27 yd line. The forearm has the full length iron, so no problems with it.

Would like to get $2,000, but as always everything is negotiable. Send me a pm and I will respond with my email and cell if interested. I also have pictures.

Dean

1 - 13 of 13 Posts