Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful engraving by Horvath. Will make a great looking gun with the wood and barrel of your choice. Buy the barrel I have for sale and there will be no fitting issues to deal with.

This action has been set up with an internal barrel selector by Earnest Marlette and serviced by him when he converted the triggers to function with the sub gauge tubes. 100% reliable with 410s! $4,600

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Final reduction: $4,600 plus shipping to your FFL that will accept shipment from an individual.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Have seen this First Hand...Was with Kurt durning the Time at The Grand in Ohio..while he was working on this reciever..in between other Projects durning that week..Very Nice Work..Much Better than Pictures. Shoot Well..Shoot Often with Family and or Good Friends, Bart

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure what that bird is. Thought it might be a grouse of some sort. I didn't commission it so I'm in the dark too.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Triggers on this gun are fabulous if you like a light pull. Both less than 3# and the addition of the internal barrel selector (bought from Whiz and installed by Earnest Marlette)is a nice feature.

100% reliable with all the sub-gauges is great 'cause you don't have to deal with sending it off for that work if you decide to shoot the small stuff.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.