Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a citori xt top single combo. 34 inch top single barrel with 32 inch o/u barrels. It has a Monte Carlo stock with a graco four way adjustable comb and a adjustable butt plate with a red trap dude pad. The gun has a 15 inch length of pull with the trigger in the forward most position. The gun has normal wear with the only blemish that stands out is the forearm checkering has slight wear from shooting with a ring. I would like $2450 shipped. The gun includes a browning combo luggage case. I have pictures at request please email me for photos.

Thanks
Charlie

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Hello Charlie..

I was looking for a BT--99 plus when I ran across your ad..

Since all the Plus guns I have seen have been too short..too rough or something, maybe your combo set with the comb and pad adjuster would work better.

I would like to see the pics if you dont mind...overall and of the handling marks if you have them.

Thanks and best regards..Stan M.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lots of looks no takers yet! Comes with three factory flush tubes two fulls and a Im and one extended IM.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Charloe
Thank you for the pics!
I sent an email with my number to talk about buying it.
Please check your email!
Thank you,
Bruce

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I guess my e-mail still isn't working for you..

I'm getting lots of mail from everywhere else..

No pics yet..are you getting a trouble message?

Thanks..Stan

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still getting message send failure. This gun is still for sale and I am willing to trade up for a nicer gun

·
Registered
259 Posts
Charlie travels far and wide with his job and is not always able to get on site very often. I know the gun well and you are welcome to call me if you would like to ask questions. This is a very nice shot gun at a very reasonable price! I will see if I can pick the gun up and get pics posted.

Shawn Massey
620-353-4828 cell phone

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.