Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale Browning Trap Combo. I had a motor cycle shop custom paint the stock. It is marked "*" and "*-"
The single is marked "*"

I have another stock that I will include.

Comb and adj pad done by the Country Gentleman.

Bluing is worn on bottom.

~~~~~~NOW $1,750 plus shipping from 22408~~~~~

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Folks I have shot with Mark and seen this gun in person and I will tell you the pics don't do the paint job justice. It has a better paint job than some of my cars did.

Mark DON'T DO IT! Bring it out to NVGC and shoot with me and Rick. You pick the time.

--- Chip King ---

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Jeff.

I at one time worked for a Corona distributor. I had the stock painted by a local motorcycle shop.

It has been sitting in my safe for 3-4 years.

Love the gun, but just don't shoot it any more.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Gun is "RN" that is a 1979. I am not the original owner. I may have put 2K rounds through it. I have no idea how many rounds have been through the gun.

I am pretty sure that the spare wood is the original. I will have to check. I think the SN is on the wood.

Cast... I dont know. I had the country gentleman put the butt plat on.

All PM's have been replied to.

Thanks for the questions.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey would you consider a trade for a vertually brand new caesar guerini summit trap 32 " o/u ....l paid $4700 for it & it has less than 500 rounds through it...it just doesn`t suit me. l`m in southern ontario canada. l really want a citori trap combo like this ....so maybe we can work something out. thks & hope to hear from you soon! yjwinchester

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.