Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided that I really want to buy a Model 12, so I'm selling my Browning BT-100. Comes with original box, three chokes & wrench, and owner's manual. Satin finish, great wood and metal, release lever at far right. $1250 shipped. Extras: Briley LF extended choke, $40, two spare trigger blades, $30. Can send more photos to interested parties. Reply by PM. Thanks.

LA in MA

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The barrel length is 34" and the LOP range is 14 1/2" to 14 3/4" (adjustable trigger blade).

LA in MA

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The gun's in south-central Massachusetts (Milford). Minutes from the Mass Pike and Route 495. I would be very happy to have any potential buyer try this gun. I live 1½ miles from my local gun club. I'll take $25 off the asking price if I don't have to ship it. Thanks.

LA in MA

·
Registered
206 Posts
LA,

I believe we met when my spouse and I went to your club to shoot late last fall with Charlei B. and his family. We both just starting trap shooting at that time. I have not shot a BT100. I have shot a BT99 and if it doesnot have an adjustable comb, I can not figure 8 the beads. If the 100 comb is the same, I may have the same issue with it.

I was thinking of driving out tommorow if the gun did not sell. Kindly let me know.

Thanks,
Gary

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.