Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 6 spectrum 410 chokes in cyl, ic, 2 skt, mod,lf, and 1lm factory choke same as spectrums.these are browning invector.280.00 for all 7.do not want to piece out at this time.thanks, steve.these are in like new condition.l will trade for 28 guage beretta mc extended chokes also.

·
Registered
149 Posts

Bad on me again! I give up you guys are right again. I thought because the choke looked the same on my 12 & 20 they would be invector plus. Sorry
Boehler

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are not my chokes.mine are what is advertised in my original thread.mine are briley spectrums. Check them out on briley .com.thanks,steve.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Browning only offers invector plus in the 12 and 20 ga, the 28ga and .410 bore are invector/win choke. The chokes that Boehler posted are diana grade invector chokes, they just cost more and do nothing more.. I always bought the midas grade browning chokes (the same as briley spectrums, because they make browning chokes, but cost less than the briley's). But the OP does have a good price for that he is selling, I was refering to new costs.

-BCS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts